Saturday, March 26, 2011

2 ~ I AM THE S6Xy L`IONness~B`EAST, 'H`EAR"/H`ER'E' THE RRRrrroarrr !.!* ME'o'www. prrr~prrr... ;) PART 2 of 2


From: fallOthewItrabIT  | Jul 3, 2010  | 2,623 views
Loading...
(PLAY4ALL~INSTRUCTIONS/SET UP) (4 best effect)~ place my vid. @ 30sec. paused, 1st start music vid. (wait) 3sec. delay~then start my vid.~ if done right it should line up w/music...also best 2 adjust screen sizes 2 ~ 150%~there R 2 /fairy's breath/- listed both, work w/instructions...

2 ALL HOO`m wIsh 2 C* THEE~that whIch LIEs B4 Ur eYes !.!* ...*
BeHOLD, C*an U C* Or R U bLInd ?.?* ...*
WITHOUT LIght U C*an nOt C* !.!* ...*
LIght AM I, I AM LIght !.!* ...*
fallO the wIt rabIT !.!* ...*
jUst hOw FAR DOWN dOes the rabIt hole GO ?.?* ...*
I CAN ONLY SHOW U THE DOOR, U MUST GO THRU IT !.!* ...*
C* AM I ~ I AM C*
I HIDe withIN MANy !.! CUM li~SIN' 2 WIT rabIt!.! FALL'O THEE wIt rabIT!.!

my vid. doesn't have sound-it's 2b played along side w/these vids.

choose 1, either work w/instructions on my vid.
http://lnk.ms/DSPpX http://lnk.ms/FnQZW

A REASON Y~ It's meant 2 stimulate the mind by playing both @ the same time;) & 2 CREATE A MOOD/FEELING...

have u ever heard of how u line up the WIZARD OF OZ w/PINK FLOYD?.? that's thee idea. U play pinkfloyd after 3rd lion roar~vid.

PINK FLOYD ~ DARK SIDE OF THE MOON-cd 2B PLAY w/ WIZARD OF OZ - I've TRIED IT~it's interesting, if u haven't ~ u could go try it out;)

SO, were u able 2 line them up?.?
U STARE IN2 THEE I'z Of THEE BehOlder~As theY STare BaCk...C*. !.!* ...*

S6XyS6XyS6Xy=VI=SEXy=XXX=666/616=S6XyS6XyS6Xy=SSS=EEE/333/313/XXX/yyy
_____________________________
-----------------------------------------
_____________________________
MUST ~ muST ~ MUST C*. ALL mY Commentz ~
LO_OK 4 THEE SUBLIMINAL SIGNZzzz...
http://www.youtube.com/user/fallOthewItrabIT
THEE MA`TRIX I WEAVE, C*ONSUME THEE... ;) ;)


thY WORlDz, thru thY seleC*ted STarzzz... liSIN & watCh :


































mIsplaCed, dIsplaCed, TORMENTed mInds, Crumble B4 I...loCked In THEE maTRIX~ALL R TRAPped...Ur THOUGHTs ImPLANTed frOm bIrth...C* !.! ...*



HOOwoodEVR"think"2"LOOK"4"MEhear/HERE"?.?* =dA,I'LLgivmIselfVRRR~Egood+vIsss,waytingmAksmEcurIOUs ~ http://lnk.ms/3mfpt 













w"RITE"n' "STone" = "ST`1"

sO SHhhhALL It B w"RITE"n'...
sO SHhhhALL It B "d`One"... = "d1" ~ 1b~d

nO1 SHhhhALL "B ABLE" 2 C* !.!*
nO1 SHhhhALL 'B Aaaa`BULL' tO "H`EaR"
THEE MESS`AGE I'm SENDing,
Or E'V'E'n' C*om`pre`hen`d
THEE "MAGNITUDE"
☝ N ☛ E☟ S ☜ W
Of THEE "SHhhhIt"c*he~A.~t`I.*on, "H`ERe" !.!*



 
...(´`\-´´-/´).___..--´´´`-._
..`6._.6..)...`-...(.....).`-.__;`'`)...¸.•°*"˜˜"*°•.✫
.....(_Y_.)´..._...)..`._.`..``-..-´..¸.•°*"˜˜"*°•.✫
..._..`--´_..-_/../--´_.´.,´.....¸.•°*"˜˜"*°•.✫
..(iil),-´´......(ili),´.(((.(((!.!*-<---C*. !.!*ME*o`www. ='ᵜ'= prrr~prrr...
I "MEAN" >:[ R*R*R*OOOAAAR*R*R*rrr GRRRrrr"OWL"`LLLlll... (^^)
I'm RE`AD~Y,   2 ponC*e On ANY1, HOOm GETzzz In thY waY !.!*

..................................۩۩۩۩۩....
...,,,^(==)^,,,...........,@@@@@,
...................................,@@'/\@'@/\.@,
.................................@@@\C.'"'".J/@@,
.@.............................@@@/.d...b.\'@@,
.`@@.............__........@@@|..........|@@ .
..`@@........,-'.....`"~----"'@.@'(=_Y_=). @@
...././.......'.........`.........`@@@@\V/@.@'R*oarrr !.!* ;)
...(.(...../..............;.............` @@@@@´__),),)...
...`..`--'..............,'.........._,`-.____`-,......
.....`"""`.._____..`----,`............`),),)...
....................`.~."-),),) . . .


 ere:
a female name given b4 these "eRAs"(AGEz(period.)epoCh/epiC*)EARzRA`Ez),

@ an earlier time



4 music~play 'Lacrimas Profundere~ Lilienmeer' 2 Created the mOOd/FEELing. It's MEANt 2, STimulate THEE mInd(make u THINK), by plaYing both. Also, after set, adjust both screens settings 2 ~ 125% hopefully u have a wide screen computer...& that, it's not 2 much a challenge 2 FALL~O direCtionz....
Find song/vid. on my play list ~ !.!* ...* pt.1(shortcut
http://lnk.ms/DsyfZ ) /sIde bY sIde windows, mIne on ur left, muSIC on RIGHT. Music is longer than my vid. start music 1st, delay my vid. 4 ~ 33 sec.
TIP~4 WHEN C*!.!*...*
(pause)@
0:33,
DO U C* QUEEN wh*I*C*h, LIes B4 U?.?*...*
WINDz BLOW, EC*HOing SC*REAMz TRAVEL On THEE WINDz....

"THEY" r liSINning 2 "u/us"... "theY" r watCthing "u/us"...

TRACKing everYthg. "u/we" do... LEARNing & RECORDing "U/US"...

Can u nOt FEEL theIr BURNing STare As I, dO...

hOO r "theY"?.? "U" ASK, "THEE I'z", Oh u...

I C* "U", ALL Of "u", IN TIME and sp'aC*e'...
1derIng, WANDERing AMONGst THEE labYrinth Of THEE maTRIX...
SIlent sCreams, dO/wILL theY gO, UnHEARd?,?*
C*.1*.3*. !,!* ...*
HEREC*HEREC*HEREC*HEREC*HEREC*­HEREC*
C*HA*OSC*HA*OSC*HA*OSC*HA*OSC*­HA*OSC*HA*OS...*
Out OF C*HA*OS, C*UM*S ORDER Of C*...*
BEHOLD, THEE /W*R'I'TE*R/ ON THEE PALE HORSE,
I BE, IF U 2 C*... 2 C* OR NOT 2 C*, that Is
THEE ?.? !.! ;)
~A.*~WHI*C*h~B.*~WHI*C*h~C*~
~A.*~WI*tC*H~B.*WI*tC*H~C.*~

dO theY REALize,there r HIDden(2)MESSages when I SEND 1...?.?UPPERlowerCase/that "whIch" STands tall...READ ME TWICE!.!*dO/Can theY C*;)?.!*
Clues shift like the sands of tIme, = r E~Z / =r HARD,depends on 1'z A~BILL~'I'~T 2 sLOVE;) paY Close"attention2details"in Order 2,C*.1.*3.*
If it does not make sense, maybe ur using the wrong KEY, 2 THY maTRIX...REMEMBER THEE Cluez....

=================================================================================================================================
Clue, A KEY RE`MAINzzz HIDden, 1st vid. ever  posted:
'

Uploaded by on May 22, 2010
set up~ play songs(in separate window/side by side) from my list~ !.!* ...* pt.1(EMPTIness !.!C* luv stOrY !.! wIthin SADdness !.! ...*) ~Orom -Csondben/Orom -Egyszer( birds say~we luv u mama) !.! ...*
***as of 12.11.10 I decided 2 + a short cut 4 music click here~
http://lnk.ms/GJdkk ~my vid. & music vid.=A REASON Y~ It's meant 2 stimulate the mind by playing both @ the same time;) & 2 CREATE A MOOD/FEELING... u may have 2 pause my vid. 2 read, if u use link, the next song on list works, just let it "autoplay" next song on my playlist... there's a reason why certain songz are placed where they are...Actually all of the following songz work, but u should play suggested song 1st...

my matrix shiftz sumtimez / =timez i + stuff, =timez(x's) i take stuff away...
LOOK 4 Changez from time 2 time...

ART in vid. all done by me...
HIGHly recommend 2 watch ALL VIDZ. in my playlist, Cluez are there 2... ~
RAbIt C*sUn !.!* ...* FALL~O THEE WIT rabIt !.!* ...*
http://lnk.ms/D4jQT
esp. vidz. ~ 73Chakra / I AM -93Purgatori-sleeping in the fire
also esp.
Matrix : A perfect lie Gabriel Dresden Remix -thru- Anathema - Shroud of Frost


2 ALL HOO`m wIsh 2 C* THEE~that whIch LIEs B4 Ur eYes !.!* ...*
BeHOLD, C*an U C* Or R U bLInd ?.?* ...*
WITHOUT LIght U C*an nOt C* !.!* ...*
LIght AM I, I AM LIght !.!* ...*
fallO the wIt rabIT !.!* ...*
jUst hOw FAR DOWN dOes the rabIt hole GO ?.?* ...*
I CAN ONLY SHOW U THE DOOR, U MUST GO THRU IT !.!* ...*
C* AM I ~ I AM C*
I HIDe withIN MANy !.! CUM li~SIN' 2 WIT rabIt!.! FALL'O THEE wIt rabIT!.!


"THEY" r liSINning 2 "u/us"... "theY" r watCthing "u/us"...

TRACKing everYthg. "u/we" do... LEARNing & RECORDing "U/US"...

Can u nOt FEEL theIr BURNing STare As I, dO...

hOO r "theY"?.? "U" ASK, "THEE I'z", Oh u...

I C* "U", ALL Of "u", IN TIME and sp'aC*e'...
1derIng, WANDERing AMONGst THEE labYrinth Of THEE maTRIX...
SIlent sCreams, dO/wILL theY gO, UnHEARd?,?*
C*.1*.3*. !,!* ...*
HEREC*HEREC*HEREC*HEREC*HEREC*­HEREC*
C*HA*OSC*HA*OSC*HA*OSC*HA*OSC*­HA*OSC*HA­*OS...*
Out OF C*HA*OS, C*UM*S ORDER Of C*...*
BEHOLD, THEE /W*R'I'TE*R/ ON THEE PALE HORSE,
I BE, IF U 2 C*... 2 C* OR NOT 2 C*, that Is
THEE ?.? !.! ;)
~A.*~WHI*C*h~B.*~WHI*C*h~C*~
~A.*~WI*tC*H~B.*WI*tC*H~C.*~

dO theY REALize,there r HIDden(2)MESSages when I SEND 1...?.?UPPERlowerCase/that "whIch" STands tall...READ ME TWICE!.!*dO/Can theY C*;)?.!*
Clues shift like the sands of tIme, = r E~Z / =r HARD,depends on 1'z A~BILL~'I'~T 2 sLOVE;) paY Close"attention2details"in Order 2,C*.1.*3.*
If it does not make sense, maybe ur using the wrong KEY, 2 THY maTRIX...REMEMBER THEE Cluez....

" sO MANy R BLIND~"U Can't help thOse, HOO CAN't C* !.!* ...*"hOw THEE lIght, BLINDz Ur~I'z... DEATH fALLz U`PON sO MANy ears, Criez gO unHEARD... C* hOw THEE Bent, THEE LIght B4 U... BLINDed R Ur eYe'z... THEE keY AM I ~ I have THEE keY... LOST, sOOO MANy CAN'T C*, I C* ~ C* I ~ C*omplex AM I ~ I AM C*omplex ~ C* AM I ~ I AM C* ~ C*.1*.3*. !.!* ...* "

HOOo Rrr Uuu ?.?*dO U wnat tO palY ?.?sLOVE MY RDDILE...
HOO AM I, REALly ?.? ;)
http://lnk.ms/DHj3S watCh & liSIN

FREE UR MIND~MUST liSIN/watCh ~
htRAe deCi~
http://lnk.ms/C08nt
HOOoooRrrUuu?.? Aaa,eee,Iii,ooo,Uuu~SINnersSINnersSINners
http://lnk.ms/C05GQ




AS ABOVE


so below

a. l i. C* e In THEE LOOKing gLASS

CheCk baCk 4 upDATEz...

THEE maTRIX has U !.!*...*
1. keY:
HOOooo AM I ?.?* =
C*.1*.3*. !.!*
AKA
fallOthewItrabIT !.!* ...*
Uuuu...MOO HA HA ɯoo ɥɐ ɥɐ ¡'¡*
∞♋☯☄★☆✫✬✸✵☀☼✪❂
Ώلألإ ☪ (❆❄❅☃)=(w'I't)/❆❄❅白=
=©*.*.Ʒ*. !.!*=

ϟ


\m/(*-*)\m/ = εïз Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
☜   z_m in 313% = www . ☜    
(。◕‿◕。) ='ᵜ'= (^ᴥ^) ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
,,,^(◕=ᴥ=◕)^,,,
MEowww~MEowww
لألإ R*A.b`I`'. t  C*s`U`n !.!* لألإ
2011~20!.!* لا ☪Δ
THEE maTRIX has U !.!* ...*
  
Ώ
Ώ
HEREC*HEREC*HEREC*HEREC*HEREC*­HEREC*
C*HA*OSC*HA*OSC*HA*OSC*HA*OSC*­HA*OSC*HA*OS...*
Out OF C*HA*OS, C*UM*S ORDER Of C*...*
BEHOLD, THEE /W*R'I'TE*R/ ON THEE PALE HORSE,

I BE, IF U 2 C*... 2 C* OR NOT 2 C*, that Is
THEE ?.? !.! ;)
~A.*~WHI*C*h~B.*~WHI*C*h~C*~
~A.*~WI*tC*H~B.*WI*tC*H~C.*~

No comments:

Post a Comment