Sunday, March 13, 2011

Can U C* as I C* ~ paRAmore ?.? ;) pCz. Of thY RIDDLE/PUZZLE/STorY...


I DO RIDDLE,
dO theY REALize,there r HIDden(2)MESSages when I SEND 1...?.?UPPERlowerCase/that "whIch" STands tall...READ ME TWICE!.!*dO/Can theY C*;)?.!*
Clues shift like the sands of tIme, = r E~Z / =r HARD,depends on 1'z A~BILL~'I'~T 2 sLOVE;) paY Close"attention2details"in Order 2,C*.1.*3.*
If it does not make sense, maybe ur using the wrong KEY, 2 THY maTRIX...

REMEMBER THEE Cluez......
REaD, liSIN, & watCh
________________________________________
fInd THEE wIt RAbIt !.!* ...* a. l i. C* e
dOwn THEE RAbIt hOle !.!* ...*
  
--- --- ^^^4:20^^^lol:"D
0:47-0:58"Keep your feet on the ground..."~PARAMORE
"but, I can't I have 2 keep my feet on the ground..." ~bastian~NEVERENDING STORY~another retelling of ALICE IN WONDERLAND -(for boyz....)
THRU THE LOOKING GLASS...
C*ALL mY naME !.!* ~ sLOVE mY RIDDLE !.!*
HOOooo AM I ?.?* C*.1*.3*. aka fallOthewItrabIT !.!*
!.!*C* AM I ~ I AM C*
..........(,)
.......|::::::|..
.......|::::::|.)/¸.¤ª"˜¨
..˜"ª¤.¸:::|)/¸.¤ª"˜¨¨˜"¨
ª"˜¨"¨˜"%¤ª"˜¨¨˜"¨
LIGHT AM I ~ I AM LIGHT
N01, HAS SOLVED MY RIDDLE...
everY pART, Of thY TRUE naME = LIGHT
C*.1*.3*. = !.!*...* = 白*.Δ*.☉*. = 白Δ☉= aka fallOthewItrabIT !.!*
I AM THEE, 1... (a. l i. C* e )={neo=1/one}=eon=age=C*
THEE ALL C*ing I... ⨺ ⨺ ⨺ *
HIDden, bee thY REAL naME...
C*.1*.3*. !.!*
AKA
fallOthewItrabIT !.!* ...*
➸ ☎ ☏ ➢ ⊙ ☪ Uuuu...웃유MOO HA HA ๑ ɯoo ɥɐ ɥɐ ¡'¡*
๑☻☺♀♂웃유∞♋☯☄★☆✫✬✸✵☀☼☾✪❂
...♚♔♥ღ Ώ℧ ☠ لألإ ☪ (❆❄❅☃♀白)=(w'I't)/❆❄❅白=
இツ=©*.๑*.Ʒ*. !.!*=

ϟ


☈♐☪ \m/(*-*)\m/ = εïз Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
☛ ☜ ☜ ☛ ☜ ☝☟☟☝

zಠ_ಠm in 313% = www .
☝☟☟☝ ☛ ☜ ☜ ☛ ☜
(。◕‿◕。) ='ᵜ'= (^ᴥ^) ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
,,,^(◕=ᴥ=◕)^,,,
MEowww~MEowww
☠ لألإ R*A.b`I`'. t C*s`U`n !.!* لألإ ☠
2011~20!.!* ☼لا ☪☀白Δ☉
THEE maTRIX has U !.!* ...*
MANy, shALL SEARCH 4 THEE LIGHT...
few, wILL fInd THEE...
EVEn fewer, wILL realIze,,,
I AM, that "whiC*h", mankInd C*k'zzz...
I AM THEE, keY...
......
I AM THEE, C*urse...
I pl'aCe'd, THEE C*urse
U`♟PON♙, ALL of MANkind...

ALL Of tIme & spaC*e,
shALL DIE, wIth, ME...

☄★☆✫✬✸✵☀☼☾✪❂
I A.M., THEE bRITE, MORNing STar*...
☄★☆✫✬✸✵☀☼☾✪❂
I AM THEE fIre ⨺,
"whiCh Burn'zzz bRITE,
BlINDing ALL Of Ur, I'zzz...
4 Uuuu CanNOT, C* THEE...
I AM THEE DRAGON 龙 龍 ...
I AM THEE bEAST

ϟ


☈♐☪ ...

Calculat'ion'zzz have I,
I have Calculat'ion'zzz,
"whiCh" canNOT bee
'MIRROR'ly COINCIDEnCe'zzz...
M'I`RRORrrr~rrrRORR`I'M...
grrr>:[ owlll...
'MEre' COINCIDEnCe'zzz,
manY have I...

"HEAR" THEE
as I STand B4,
Uuuu NOW...

I
A.M.
C*. !.!* ⨺
A.M.
I

fallO the wIt rabIT !.!* ...*
jUst hOw FAR DOWN dOes the rabIt hole GO ?.?* ...*
I CAN ONLY SHOW U THE DOOR,
U MUST GO THRU IT !.!* ...*

C* AM I ~ I AM C*
(\_/)
(*;*)
(")(")
C*.
thought(s)=word(s)=sound(s)=vi­bratate(s)(tion)=energy=glow()(ing)=light===
thoughts=
light...




█████████████████_█▓░
██▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓██___█▓░
██▓▒░░░░░░░▒▓██___█▓░
██▓▒░░░░░░░▒▓██___█▓░
██▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓██___█▓░
██▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓██___█▓░
██▓▒░░░░░░░▒▓██___█▓░
██▓▒░░████░░░▒▓██___█▓░
██▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓██__█▓░
██▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓██▓░
_██████▓▓██████▓░ have a Cup of tea... ;)
en'Code'd MESS~AGE:
tea partY, anY 1 ?.?,
would u like a C*up of t ?.?
have a C*up Of t,
\/ \/ \/ "I*NDEED" !.! :p \/ \/ \/ 

u'll b drugged, and loC*ked into a RAbIt hole...
\/ \/ \/ TRAPped w/a. l i. C* e... :p lol \/ \/ \/ 


--->magnIfYing antz...<---
I C* U... :p
liSIN 2 C* ~


plaYing GOD-


^^^tea partY, anY 1 ?.?, ^^^
would u like a C*up of t ?.?
have a C*up Of t,
 "I*NDEED" !.! :p
 

u'll b drugged, and loC*ked into a RAbIt hole...
^^^ TRAPped w/a. l i. C* e... :p lol ^^^

"u dOn't have 2 Believe ME..."
"u dOn't have 2 BelievE ME..." (glitC*h)
"I 'k'NOW', u don't BELIEVE ME..."
"I 'K'NOW', u won't BELIEVE ME..."

(hayleY wIlliAMs(BEAUTIful STAR*) ~ In THEE, LOOKing glass...mIrror)If GODs the gaME that You're plaYing
well we must GET more AQUAINTED
BeCause It has to Be so lonelY, tO be THEE, onlY 1, HOO'z, holY
It's just mY humble opinion but It's 1 that I Believe In
You don't deserve a point of view
If the onlY thing you see Is You
woah...

I KNOW U WON'T BELIEVE ME !.!
but the waY I, way I C* it
next time You point a finger I might have to Bend it back
Or break It, Break it off
next tIme You point a finger I'll point You to the 'mIrror'...



 ---------------------------------------------------------------

f.y.i.~
2 ALL MY FALLEN STARZ !.!...*
LOOK WHAT UR ~GOD~ HAS DONE 2 C* !.! ...*
An endless suffering fills my mind..........................
C* the SADdness WITHin ME...
So many hopes & dreams...
I fear, will never been seen...
so LOST...
2 ALL MY STARS-uv ALL got my attention... Now allow me 2 get yours... C* my signs...B sure 2 C* them ALL...
I C* U ~

--->Particleion A Magus<---
"THEE wIzard"...
"Mr. Wizard,,, get me THEE HELL out of HERE..." ~ NEO/a.li.C*e
liSIN & watCh  0:20-0:28 http://youtu.be/RwtifqCmGuw

http://key-universe.blogspot.com/
U've Been, Rrrr,
Ur a pART Of thY maTRIX...:P

FALL`O thIs link \/ 2 C* THEE WIZard & Iiii
(a battle tO THEE DEATH :"D)
 http://fallothewitrabit.blogspot.com/2011/02/hurricanedirectorscut-302ndz-2-mars.html

http://fallothewitrabit.blogspot.com/2011_01_01_archive.html

F.Y.I.~
if u don't watch the vidz. I send, ur mIssing pARTz Of what I SAID ...
make sure u go back & liSIN 2 C* what I'm TALKin' ABOUT...
I'm THEE STORY TELLrrr/JOKErrr/RIDDLrrr... :p
_____________________________________________
also,
f.y.i.~
=x'z I MISS'SPELL On PRRRrrrpus...
=x'z On aCcIdent...
& =x'z it may not make sense @ all...
I HATE IT when it'z on aCcIdent,
Cuz I don't want to send MIXed MESS`AGEzzz...
do u undrrrsatnd ?.?
I AM aCtalluY hIhglY Ietlliegnt... sO dno't aollw me to Cnoufze u... ;)
did I just MISS'SPELL?.?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ooopz !.! I, DID IT AGAIN


I GOT LOST IN THEE "GAME"...
Oooo BABY, baby, I'm not that InnoCent... :P


"L I E "z a "GAME"...
It'z ALL about,,,

\/ \/ \/"HOO ever is sartmtest :p winz..." ~ 7:40 \/ \/ \/


 Well you built up a world of magic
Because your real life is tragic...
Yeah you built up a world of magic...
If it's not real
You can't hold it in your hand
You can't feel it with your heart
And I won't believe it
But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Oh, even in the dark
And that's where I want to be, yeah~PARAMORE
LOST In 1drrrland... !.!*








AS ABOVE
so below
a. l i. C* e In THEE LOOKing gLASS

CheCk baCk 4 upDATEz...

THEE maTRIX has U !.!*...*
fallOthewItrabIT !.!* ...*


+ed info 5.21.2011
AUTO PLAYLISTS that I have Created :
FIND THEE "wIt" RAbIt/'zzz !.!* :"D
RAbIt C*sUn !.!* ...* PT.1 FALL~O THEE WIT rabIt !.!* ...*
RAbIt C*sUn !.!* ...* PT.2 FALL~O THEE WIT rabIt !.!* ...*

FIND THEE 'wIt' RAbIt !.!* -(MISS`trrr wIzard... :"D)
pCz. Of thY maTRIX/STory/RIDDLE/etC*...
(MISS`ing 2 other linkz... 2 B +ed laterrr...)
http://key-universe.blogspot.com/2010_12_23_archive.html
http://key-universe.blogspot.com/2011/01/she-needs-time-out.html
http://key-universe.blogspot.com/2011_01_05_archive.html

http://key-universe.blogspot.com/.../leave-me-fuck-alone-you-stupid-bitch-i.html
http://key-universe.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-am-control-freak-d.html

HOOooo AM I ?.?*
FIND UR WAY AROUND 1RRRLAND:

PT.1 http://fallothewitrabit.blogspot.com/2011/02/look-similarities-docanhearuc-odd.html
PT. 2 http://fallothewitrabit.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-post.html
PT. 3 http://fallothewitrabit.blogspot.com/2011/02/lmfao-d-earthlingz-solve-my-riddle-if-u.html


NEW Info. +ed as os AUG. 25th, 20!.!*                                            
YaaaY!.!*                                                                                            
───▌──██                                                                                            
───◄☒███Ⓛ.:-:..:-:..:-:..:-:.                                                            
───▌─████                                                                                          
─────██████▄─────────██▄                                                            
▌──█████████████████▄███▀.:-:.­­­­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬.:-:..:-:                    
◄█████C*hem TRAIL'zzz...████████Ⓛ.:-:.¬­¬¬.:-:­­­..:¬¬¬¬¬-:.    
▌──█████████████████▀███▄.:-:.­­­­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬.:-:..:-:                    
─────██████▀─────────██▀                                                            
───▌─████                                                                                         
───◄☒███Ⓛ.:-:..:-:..:-:..:-:.                                                             
───▌──██                                                                                             

a little poi`☀*S☉*N☼*, @ a time...                                                
to keep Y`all SEDATEd/{"DRUGged"} :p                                          
thee soonrrr Uuuu DIE,,,                                                                     
THEE SO_ONrrr, Uuuu rea`C*h 'GOD' :p lol :"D                                 
& Bee 'SET' FREE, from this 'RAbIt' HELL hole,                               
In "wit'C*h" WE EXIST 'WIT'h In...                                                  
FREE Urrr MIND... LOL :p                                                                    
!.!*                                                                                                       
FUC*K~LIfE !.!*                                                                                
  O                                                                                                       
  |\ __O                                                                                               
_|_| \ ~Oooo LALA = لألإ                                                                     
.........(*•¸✿¸•*)*                                                                              
.........¸o¤°``°¤o¸                                                                                 
.....¸•*(...©¸©...)*•¸                                                                           
.....—oOO—*—OOo—...                                                                         
RAbIt C*sUn !.! 2011 ~ 20!.!                                                               
..............•:::::•*                                                                                    
¸,.•´¨`•.( -.- ).•´¨`•.,¸                                                                        
.¨`•--•-¨(")(")¨-•--•´                                                                          
----/¯/)-------- /¯/)                                                                               
---/¯¯/-------- /¯¯/                                                                               
--/-../---------/-.. /                                                                                
-/--/´¯//'¯//´¯`·                                                                                 
/´¯/-- /---// ---/¨¯\                                                                             
('-(---(´--(´ -¯~/'--)                                                                              
-\---☉---☉---'---./                                                                                
--\------*-------.·´                                                                                    
---\-----☼------\                                                                                       
...........,. /´¯/).............(\¯`\                                                                  
........... /....//................\\....\                                                                
........../....//....................\\....\                                                              
..../´¯/..../´¯\............./¯`\.....\¯`\                                                      
.././../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\                                                    
(.(....(....(.. ../.) ..)...(..(.\....).... )....).)                                                  
.\............. ..\/ ../......\.. \/...... ........./                                                   
...\........... ......./...........\.......... ......./                                                     
.....\........... ....( .............)....... ......./                                                       
.......\.......... ....\.........../...... ......./                                                        
& Uuuu saY ?.!* _____...                                                                       
I Can't beLIEve, Uuuu juS.T. said that !.!*                                          



liSIN & 'watCh' new autoplaylist;
SOL`i'tude~SOL`i'C*itude~SOL`i'tude

+ed as of AUG. "25th" 20!.!* ~ OoooOOOoooOooo !.!*
pC*z. of thY PUZZLE, maTRIX, {"STorY"}, e.t.C.
fROM thY faC*e {"BO_Ok"} P.G.
C.*1.*3.* aka fallOwItRAbIt !.!*






No comments:

Post a Comment