Wednesday, February 16, 2011

my story; putting the pC*z. together 4 u...*



F.Y.I.
ALL ARTwork, dRAwingz/photo piC*z. that Uuuu C*,
next to the vidz., were made bY me, C*.1*.3*.
aka fallOthewItrabIT !.!*
(dRAwingz were done Yearz ago...* )
distorted photo piC*z. Rrrr Of ME, taken bY ME In 2010
NOTE: CLICK ON IMAGES 2 ENLARGE

la~`CrI`~mas prOfunDERE - MORNing...* greY
a. l i. C* e 'n' the looking glass...*
mY MIRROR REFLECTion, 
FORESEEing/PREDICTing THE FUTURE...*
enTRAPped, enSLAVEd are we...*
(think tarot card symbolism)
(old artwork 93' that I drew...*)

NOTE: ALL ART PICS. WERE DONE/DRAWN BY, ME~ C*.1*.3*. !.!* ...*
aka~ fallOthewItrabIT !.!* ...*

ANATHEMA AM I ~ I AM ANATHEMA
la~`CrI`~mas prOfunDERE & GOD'zzz oCea`n

prrr~gat'OrY,
loST w/In sp'aCe' and tiME...* hOw well Can U C* ?.?* ...*
ANATHEMA - judge'men't
____________________________________________________________________

prrr~gatorI...*                                                                                                  PURGATORI ~ tribute
 HerO WORSHIP : PURGATORI


I've li'SINned 2 "Iced Earth" for Yearz...*
I've seen them "LIVE", they were AWSUM !.!
they roCked \m/(*-*)\m/
(I own most of their cd'z, etC*, up to this day (Feb. 16, 2011...*)
1ST album I bought, of "Iced Earth" wuz ~ Burnt Offerings:
- - - - - - -
↓ 0:22~0:32-> "LOOK WHAT UR ~GOD~ HAS DONE 2 C* !.! ...*" <-FIND 
{ updated again as of 9.24.2011{for the 3rd time, due to vidz. being pulled down 😠 }
iCed earth Burnt Offe'r`I'ng'z

 ↑ FIND -> "LOOK WHAT UR ~GOD~ HAS DONE 2 ME* !.! ...*" <-0:42-0:52 

jIm Carrey - "Dr.aCula" meets Wanda
sCrubs Dr. aCula
S6XyS6XyS6Xy=
VI=SEXy=XXX=666=S6XyS6XyS6Xy=SSS=EEE/333/XXX/yyy
 PURGATORI-sleeping In the FIRE

Cradle of fIlth- dEVIL WOMAN


________________________________________________________________________________________________
BELOW ITEM'z ADDED AS OF 2.21.2021
________________________________________________________________________________________________
BELOW ITEM'z ADDED AS OF 2.27.2021
Linsner Girls - Ooh Ooh Baby
DAWN SIGNED JOSEPH MICHAEL LINSNER CARDS
Lacrimas Profundere - A Fairy'z Breath
________________________________________________________________________________________________
NOTE: AS OF 2.27.2021- I plan on adding many more updated image'z to this thread as soon as I've edited the image'z I have...*
________________________________________________________________________________________________
2 B Continued...*